At The Thyroid Reset Summit, you’ll learn the importance of assessing the health of your adrenals, hormones, gut health, liver and the presence of infections — many of these are commonly overlooked, but incredibly important — because they’re linked to nutrient absorption, immune strength and thyroid conversion/activation. All reasons not to miss The Thyroid Reset Summit, online and free from March 4-10, 2019!
Adrenals, hormones, gut health, liver and the presence of infections — many of these are commonly overlooked, but incredibly important! #ThyroidReset
I’m raising money for the British Heart Foundation’s and I’d be so grateful for your support. I’ve lost many special friends to heart and circulatory disease and sadly every day hundreds of people still lose their lives. I have been inspired by my client’s who have either had heart attacks and are now working on reducing their ongoing risk or just want to prevent and reduce their risks to heart disease.
In the U.K. alone, about 348,000 people die of cardiovascular disease.
Every 7 minutes someone in the U.K. will have a heart attack.
Together, we can make small changes every day to help prevent heart
disease. My aim is to raise awareness of this disease, and to celebrate the heart and its amazing role in the body. After all, it is your body’s hardest working muscle. Your heart deserves special care and attention!
My pledge is to raise awareness about heart disease and its effects.
Every pound helps so please give what you can to help me hit my target.
I wouldn’t be without my audible books and now you can get your for just £3.99 a month for 4 months – Try it and I promise you will love it 😉 x
Really loving Amazon Prime : if you’d love to try Prime follow the link for your FREE trial
The Emotional Release technique is based on using applied kinesiology, or muscle testing, which shows the body’s reaction to a thought or a question in the weakening or strengthening of its muscles. This technique helps us get “yes” or “no” answers from the body, and we use it to get information about imbalances that are causing emotional or physical problems. This works because all the information about our bodies is stored in the subconscious mind, which makes up about 95% of our mind. It is the part of us that remembers what we had for breakfast the first Monday of April last year (no matter if you’re reading this in 2013 or 2093)! It stores all the information, kind of like a back up disc, and also controls things like your heartbeat, your blood pressure, functioning of your liver, etc. It also knows about everything that is getting in the way of a healthy body. For example, your subconscious knows that the argument with your roommate in 1977 is causing your hip pain today, even if you no longer remember or think about that old event. This is The Emotion Release Technique is fascinating – it allows us to access and deal with information that we never would consciously realize is important!
But it’s not just information that’s important, it’s energy. More precisely, the affect of emotional energy on the energy of our bodies. Emotions are made of pure energy, and when we experience them, their energy can get trapped in the body. Each one of these is a trapped emotion, which interacts constantly with a certain part of your body, wherever it is trapped. It is the energy of this emotion that can then “interfere” with the natural frequency that exists in your body and begin to manifest as some form of physical or emotional issue.
Our bodies are really made of pure energy which is why we are able to use applied kinesiology to identify trapped emotions, then we release them.
Once a trapped emotion is identified, we are able to release it by running over the energy line in the body called the governing meridian. This can be likened to taking a credit card and running it over a magnet – the magnet changes or deletes the information on the card. In the same way, once we have identified a trapped emotion (by accessing the info from the subconscious mind using applied kinesiology), we trace over the governing meridian and this deletes or releases the energy from the body.
Contact us to find out more information or CLICK BELOW to book your session.
MAGNESIUM to Rebalance Your Hormones
Magnesium is key for liver detoxification, thyroid function, estrogen balance, insulin sensitivity and production of hormones such as estrogen and progesterone.
The signs of low magnesium: Aches and pains, cramps, insomnia, constipation, PMS, breast lumps, low energy levels. Magnesium is essential for over 500 processes in the body. Follow the links below for more info:
Short Video HERE
DAILYS D’s and VITAL B’s for Hormone Health
Vitamin Bs are critical for liver detoxification, we need them for hormone metabolism and excretion of the excess and toxic. Vitamin B is also responsible for mental health (B1), thyroid function (B2), for depression (B3), adrenal health (B5) and energy (B12). More and more people are deficient in vitamin D and low levels have been linked to auto immune conditions, depression, hair loss, bone health and even certain cancers.
You need to make sure your vitamin D is combined with K which aids D absorption.
I get my Daily D’s and Vital B’s from a supplement that contains not only these but other essential vitamins such as Vitamin C, and Vitamin K. These essential vitamins play a vital role in supporting the body’s overall performance, normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems, reducing fatigue and contributing to normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation and homocysteine metabolism. Vitamin K has a set of its own benefits, playing a key part in maintaining normal bones. The combination of ingredients in ProArgi-9+ was meticulously formulated to support exceptional health. This product is pure, potent and formulated to help you live life optimized.
Recommended : ProArgi9+
ESSENTIAL FATS for Hormone Health
Fish oil omega 3’s help to reduce systemic inflammation. An inflamed cell is not a healthy cell so it is essential to reduce inflammation in the body. Omega 3’s can help with hot flashes, postmenopausal depression, thyroid function and adrenal deficiency. Essential fatty acids also contribute to normal heart function but can only be obtained through diet.
The source of Omega-3 I use comes from cold water fish which is one of the richest sources of naturally occurring EPA and DHA unsaturated fats and is obtained in a sustainable manner certified by the Marine Stewardship Council. With a smooth lemon flavour the matrix gel is the fastest and easiest way to obtain these essential nutrients.
I have taken the best quality Omega 3’s that I had access to in the past as I know that they are essential and we have to get them through our diet but I can’t honestly say I noticed a big difference but within 3 – 4 days of taking the Gel Matrix Omega 3’s I noticed a difference in my mood, my energy levels and my skin.
Recommended : The Omega 3 Matrix Gel is a very new and exclusive supplement and can only be obtained by contacting me
I hope these tips help you with hormone balance for you and any other women in your life, friends and/or family. As always combining a whole-foods diet with healthy lifestyle choices, a less toxic environment and the right supplementation will start your journey to vibrant, long-lasting wellness. If you are looking to make changes to your health, no matter where you are starting from then contact us to find out how we can help and how you can get a discount on of the supplements mentioned above.
Discover the Future of Health Care, it starts with #SelfCare. When it comes to your health YOU are the most important person to take care of your health, but you don’t know what you don’t know. So tune into our FREE Foundation for Elite Health Series and find out how you can have Elite Health at any age – it’s your choice! Contact me for your link to register.
Spring is on its way, Summer has to be my favourite season but Spring comes a very close second and this is because to me it is all about new beginnings, I don’t make New Year’s Resolutions I set my intentions in the Spring, and for me this is all about Spring Cleaning not just our homes, but our lives – a time to reflect, and a good time to think about minimizing our toxic exposure and actively taking steps to detoxify our bodies.
Today, I want to share a few quick tips on how to reduce your toxic burden:
- Eat whole, real foods, especially cruciferous veggies like broccoli, bok choy and kale to increase your body’s ability to detoxify. Choose foods that are high in antioxidants like dark, green leafy veggies and berries and add in garlic and onions which will also help your body to detox.
- Avoid plastics 100%: Plastics leach toxins and chemicals into your food and water. Use stainless steel water bottles and glass containers to store leftovers. Instead of buying water in plastic bottles, install a filter at home.
- Detox your cleaning: use natural and simple products. Vinegar and baking soda can be used to clean your kitchen, adding in essential oils such organic defence to protect from harmful bacteria. Think about your skin care products, did you know that 90% of products used in the in skincare industry come from the petroleum industry…………….. they strip your skin of essential moisture and ultimately add to the ageing process. Find out how you can purify, fortify and protect your skin, repair the healthy function of your skin with botanicals
- Stop eating mercury: Choose organic fruits and vegetables to minimize environmental toxin exposure. Mercury it toxic to your central nervous system and is a neurotoxin. Toxins in your food and environment also contribute to weight gain and weight loss resistance.
- Exercise and sweat: Exercising and sweating help rid your body of toxins, so keep dancing.
- Take high-quality supplements to support detoxification including zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin B complex, as well as special glutathione-boosting compounds such as antioxidants and improve digestive function to rid your body of the toxins
- Get chelated: Nutritional therapy with heavy metal chelators can lower mercury, lead, arsenic, and other toxic metals. You’ll want to work closely with a Clinical Nutritional Therapist if you suspect heavy metals are an issue. Our Pure 21 Programme is a great start to detoxifying heavy metals.
- Address toxicity in your home. Use diffusers with essential oils rather than toxic air fresheners and if you suspect mould consult an expert to remove these safely.
- Toxic feelings: these can build up from low self-confidence, frustration with goals you haven’t pursued or total discontent in your career path? At Kerry’s Natural health Solutions we help you with changes to your diet and lifestyle but it doesn’t stop there we believe in a holistic approach and we help you find strategies for greater happiness, motivation and success.
I hope these detox tips help you Spring Clean life for yourself and your family. Combining a whole-foods diet with healthy lifestyle choices and a less toxic environment will start your journey to vibrant, long-lasting wellness. If you want to ditch the toxicity of unhappiness and make your life what you really want it to be contact us to find out how we can help!