Break the Pattern | Change the Behaviour | Live Your Life
I have found that most general tools that deal with trauma approach the issues in a negative way and keep taking you through the experience again and again without looking at the resources beyond the experience.
The Positive Intention
There is ALWAYS a higher positive intention behind any decision and behavior, and if you want to change the behavior, and get out of the “locked” state of mind and negative emotions, then there are several things you need to pay attention to, at least this is what I now believe:
1: There is no D in PTSD
2: It is not a locked state that you can’t escape!
3: It already happened, there is no need to “go back” and re-live the experience
4: Your mind has already altered the real experience with the mind’s natural way of twisting things so 80% of your recall of the event is due to negative associations and false realities.
5: You can change the neural networks in your brain and bypass the trauma because what fires together wires together.
WHAT IF YOU COULD CREATE CHANGE IN AN INSTANT?
There was no way I wanted to relive the trauma I experienced in any way shape or form, neither did I want to endlessly talk about it – I went through it once and my question was Why do I need to go through it again surely I can just clear this ……..
I very nearly gave up and almost accepted that there was no way I could get back on track with my life but something kept me searching until I found Hypnotherapy and TCT and my life changed in an instant….
You may doubt the possibility of this but when we conversationally work together to and work with the brain then everything turns into possibilities of change.
My clients have changed their lives in one session in more than 90% of the cases. Even with severe physical and psychological trauma.
Less than 10% needed a follow-up talk, or a few more tools in a second session.
I gurantee you will feel the changes and there is only one catch: You will be riding the wave of euphoria when you experience this
If you’re alive it the world right now, it’s likely you have felt overwhelmed at some point. Probably now more than ever?
The feeling of overwhelm can stop you in your tracks and can be debilitating if you let it spin out of control BUT withproper focus and by taking simple action steps, you can usually resolve most of the overwhelm and negative feelings.
Most of us are prone to worrying and negativity and then we do things to make ourselves feel better but this doesn’t solve the issue, it is just a temporary avoidance strategy. Take these steps to create a plan and go from feeling overwhelmed to feeling calm and peaceful again:
1. Identify what you do have control over and what you don’t: There is no point to worrying about things outside of your control. Determine what you can control and commit to working on changing what you can. Let go of what you can’t control. For example you can’t control COVID19 but you can control how you react.
2. Focus on solutions: Now that you know what you can and can’t change, keep your attention on finding a solution. Obsessing over something you can’t change will only serve to increase your levels of anxiety and stress.
3. Create a strategy: Make a plan to put your solution into action. Work out what you need to do and put as much time and effort into your plan as you can. The more action you take the better your odds of overcoming your challenges.
4. Get plenty of rest: Being overwhelmed is stressful, because of this it is important to get your rest and relax as much as possible and that doesn’t mean lying on the couch all day! Get a good night’s sleep, practice good sleep hygiene and accomplish as much as you can during the day.
5. Eat well: Most people’s nutrition goes out the window when they are stressed, they either stop eating or resort to eating a lot of junk food and/or drinking alcohol. Neither is the best option for you and will not help you to deal with your situation. Maintaining good nutrition during challenging times is essential. You can access FREE nutrition video’s here
6. Gratitude – Remind yourself that there is good in your life: If you have a roof over your head, food on your table and a bed to sleep on you have more than the vast majority of people in the world. Make a list of all the people and things you have in your life that you appreciate and make you happy.
7. Exercise : cycling, running, walking, palates or yoga might be just what you, it releases endorphins that trigger positive feelings in the body so you will feel less anxious plus have an easier time getting a good night’s sleep.
8. Celebrate Success: Even small steps are worthy of celebration. Be proud of yourself and be excited about moving forwards, you will feel more motivated to continue and one success leads to another.
9. Ask for help: Just ask and see what happens, you might be surprised, most people are willing to help and support you if you just ask and worst case scenario they might say “no” in which case you won’t be any worse off.
Help can also take the form of therapy, coaching, or talking to a friend. Get the help you need Book Your 45 Min Stress Relief Session: https://bit.ly/2xCoBG7
Overwhelm is an emotion everyone is familiar with but if you address it and build your resilience you can focus on solutions and put your time and energy on the right things. Worrying only makes you feel worse and makes you less able to achieve your goals.
Tend the Garden of Your Mind and you will be surprised at how many challenges you can overcome when you choose to build resilience and tackle the challenge head-on.
One way to strengthen your internal world and influence how you experience your outer circumstances is to Book Your 45 Min Stress Relief Session. Click here to book https://bit.ly/2xCoBG7 places are LIMITED.
Resources To Help you Manage Your Mind and Build Resilience. A calm and positive mind can help you face any challenge and become more resilient in the future. Are you ready to Experience Stress Relief?
Hypnotherapy has been scientifically proven to help reduce stress, anxiety and pain.
Sign up to join me for a FREE 45 Minute Stress Relief Session plus receive a pdf on How to Boost your Energy Levels
Shared from : http://ieblog.synergyworldwide.com/2020/04/revitalize-your-morning-routine.html
The way you start your morning impacts the quality of your day. If you start out feeling stressed and anxious rather than rejuvenated, it may be a sign that you need to update your morning routine. Finding a routine that works for you can provide the boost you need to conquer the day ahead.
Follow these quick tips to make the most out of your mornings:
A Healthy Breakfast
Eating breakfast is part of many people’s morning routines. If you love to start your day with a meal, start it off right – with a good and healthy breakfast. For a perfectly balanced, easy and delicious breakfast try our SLMsmart Meal Replacement or Biome Shake. Keep in mind that each person has different caloric and general needs. It is essential that you customize your routine and foods to suit your needs. This will help you stick to your routine and reach your goals.
Start the Day with Exercise
First things first. Before beginning your morning exercise routine, rev up with ProArgi-9+ or e9. And remember, you don’t have to go for a 5-mile run every morning to boost your energy levels. Starting the morning with 20 minutes of yoga is all your body needs to re-energize upon waking from a good night’s sleep. Yoga is especially beneficial because it gets your heart rate up while simultaneously improving your flexibility, posture, balance, muscle tone, and endurance. Yoga is accessible to everyone, and with various levels of difficulty, everyone can find a yoga routine that works for them.
Read or Write
Before you begin with your daily tasks, sit down for a few minutes and write your thoughts and goals in a journal. Journal writing can help unload some of your stresses and ease your mind. Writing for just 10 minutes in the morning can help you focus on yourself, create self-awareness, and give you the opportunity to think about how you can best capitalize on your day.
If you don’t feel like writing, take a few minutes to read a few pages of a good book. Immerse yourself in the words of others and enjoy this peaceful time alone to jump-start your brain before you start your day.
Follow a Schedule
Following a morning schedule can help you maintain organization and focus. Perhaps you start with a quick yoga session, then take a shower and get ready, followed by a healthy breakfast. The important thing about a routine isn’t necessarily the order in which you do things, but rather defining and keeping that order to streamline your mornings and start the day with productive habits.
Strengthening your immune system is important year-round, and maintaining a nutritious diet lays the foundation for optimal body functioning. We’ve made a list of top foods you can easily incorporate as part of your daily meals to help improve your health and bolster your immune system.
These fruits are loaded with vitamin C. Our bodies are unable to produce this vitamin naturally, so it’s necessary to include citrus fruits such as grapefruit, oranges, or lemons as part of a healthy diet. Vitamin C helps to build your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells in your body. These cells are essential in protecting your body by fighting infections and illnesses.
Synergy has a wide variety of immune-boosting products—many of which include foods listed above. Each product is made with pure, potent ingredients and can ensure a steady intake of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Click HERE to explore them!